Review: The Body Shop Born Lippy in Strawberry | Beauterazzi | Beauty Blog, Makeup Reviews and Swatches

Search

Review: The Body Shop Born Lippy in Strawberry

Winter is a nuisance with chapped lips. No matter how many times you rush off to apply lip balms, glycerine or Vaseline you are still left with dried lips. Today I am going to review for you my favourite lip balm in another flavour (I reviewed Raspberry before) and a life-saver when it comes to chapped lips.


THE BODY SHOP SAYS
A glossy and moisturising lip balm, with a sweet fruity flavour, that leaves lips looking and feeling soft, smooth and kissable.

PRICE
PKR 590 ($ 6.00)
I bought it from The Body Shop outlet in Pakistan.
You can also get it from TBS online store here.

FACTS AND FIGURES
The lip balm comes in a tiny 10ml pot. I owned Raspberry flavour before, this time I bought Strawberry. Born Lippy is also available in more flavours besides these two.

MY OPINION
I am a huge fan of TBS lip balms, and they are the only ones I trust. I think our lips are a very sensitive part of our body and it is not right to play with them with poor quality products. Chapped lips; I can’t stand. I have to keep a lip balm handy all the time.
All these Born Lippies are slightly tinted and that’s what I love. This time I bought the Strawberry flavour which has a very sweet smell and no taste. People say it tastes sweet but seriously all my taste buds get is Vaseline. The very slight red tint is perfect, just giving enough life to my pale pink lips. The lip balm stays on for a good amount of time and leaves my lips super soft and smooth. This tiny pot seriously lasts for 6-8 months. If you are not bent on buying tinted lip balms then TBS Lip Butter is a better choice because they are more moisturising and are also available in chapsticks for people who find dipping finger into pots unhygienic.
Here is a swatch of how the Strawberry Born Lippy looks like:

RATING
I keep repurchasing these lip balms. It clearly tells how much I love them.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...